Views
Helpful
Replies

Blast from the past, old collector data reappearing

richwood
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have deleted my Inventory and created a new collector profile and loaded this onto my CSPC.

I have then run a new full collection and uploaded the results to the portal.

There are a number of devices that appear in the portal that are from my old collector ID.

How do I get rid of them? These are old Cisco switches that have been upgraded to new hardware. The new hardware (same IP address as the old) appears in the inventory, along with the old.

I have run a report, and this shows that these old devices are from my old collector ID.

My CSPC does not appear to have these old devices in its inventory.

Any clues please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

We've completed our investigation and took the appropriate action to separate the historical data.

EDIT:

Once the latest upload data has completed processing, can you please return to the SNTC portal and verify the device collection details?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

I believe you may have encountered a known defect regarding the latest/comprehensive view modes within the SNTC portal.

I'll investigate further and follow up with more details as soon as I am able.

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

We've completed our investigation and took the appropriate action to separate the historical data.

EDIT:

Once the latest upload data has completed processing, can you please return to the SNTC portal and verify the device collection details?

That has fixed the issue.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: