cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Click Accept Error - Your connection has times out - me too!

bpinson
Level 1
Level 1

After entering the company name and clicking accept, I get the Click Accept Error - Your connection has timed out. Please reload." message.

I saw other people had this issue and the suggested fix was to create a topic. So, here it is!

Thanks,

Billy Pinson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi User,

I checked that self onboarding was done today only. So, system takes upto 24 hr sync up time. Thanks for your update that no further issue is seen.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Billy,

Are you trying to access CSAM (Cisco Service Access Management) tool and receive given error? Could you please update me with link that is being used to access and screenshot of error.

Thanks,
Supriya

Yes, this is CSAM. However, when I tried it again just now to take screenshots, and it worked.

So, I guess I just didn't wait long enough.

Hi User,

I checked that self onboarding was done today only. So, system takes upto 24 hr sync up time. Thanks for your update that no further issue is seen.

Thanks,

Supriya

Kevin Kelly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
99% of the time, clearing the browser cache and restarting the browser resolves the situation.

In this case, I was the 1% - thinking along these lines, when I got the error more than once, I logged into a different workstation and switched from Chrome to Firefox. Different machine, different browser, same issue.

I just needed to wait, and the issue resolved. But, definitely good advice for as a first step.