cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload not showing up?

Clinton Neill
Level 1
Level 1

My data was never showing up in the portal.  I ran collector jobs, tried CSV and collector file imports.  Everything seemed to work OK, but then the data never showed up in the upload processing screen.

The answer was in Data Filters.  It wasn't very intuitive.   If you click the "pencil" it opens another window showing the names you used when uploading.  The portal only shows upload processing status for the selected inventory names.

18 Replies 18

Hello Nathalie,

It has been five days and I have not heard any updates and I still can't upload my SNTC file. Any update from you?

Hi Peter,

I will reach out to you offline to request additional information.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Yeah, I think the portal is showing you as a user. An admin needs to grant access to users.  I think you should try deleting the customer user role from your account and just be the admin.  Then I think you will see more 'stuff' on portal screen.

Very good idea, but alas, no dice. I am no longer listed as a user for SNTC just admin now, which says it gives me rights to upload files. I have reached out to Cisco to see what the hey is going on with this.  They set me up initially because I had to move my CCO from my old employer with a full out SNTC portal I setup there. Maybe I am stuck in the system somewhere?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: