cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFS Pending Configuration

havardmangset64
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to close Device Manager (MDS9509) I get the message: You may have CFS pending configuration. Do you want to continue. I get this message on all 4 switches in the fabric.

Anyone who know how to fix this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

user_4444
Level 1
Level 1

From the CLI on each switch run "sh cfs app" to see which applications are using CFS. Then go through each App using "sh cfs app name ivr" use the application where I have put ivr. To check the status of each App. Then run "sh cfs merge status name ivr" for each app. That should show if a merge has failed. Also try "sh cfs lock" to see what application has a possible lock on CFS.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

user_4444
Level 1
Level 1

From the CLI on each switch run "sh cfs app" to see which applications are using CFS. Then go through each App using "sh cfs app name ivr" use the application where I have put ivr. To check the status of each App. Then run "sh cfs merge status name ivr" for each app. That should show if a merge has failed. Also try "sh cfs lock" to see what application has a possible lock on CFS.

Thanks

I found out which application that had a lock and cleared the lock fra Device manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: