Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CFS Pending Configuration

When I try to close Device Manager (MDS9509) I get the message: You may have CFS pending configuration. Do you want to continue. I get this message on all 4 switches in the fabric.

Anyone who know how to fix this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CFS Pending Configuration

From the CLI on each switch run "sh cfs app" to see which applications are using CFS. Then go through each App using "sh cfs app name ivr" use the application where I have put ivr. To check the status of each App. Then run "sh cfs merge status name ivr" for each app. That should show if a merge has failed. Also try "sh cfs lock" to see what application has a possible lock on CFS.

2 REPLIES

From the CLI on each switch run "sh cfs app" to see which applications are using CFS. Then go through each App using "sh cfs app name ivr" use the application where I have put ivr. To check the status of each App. Then run "sh cfs merge status name ivr" for each app. That should show if a merge has failed. Also try "sh cfs lock" to see what application has a possible lock on CFS.

Thanks

I found out which application that had a lock and cleared the lock fra Device manager

Views
Helpful
Replies