Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

No flogi (or lldp neighbors) on 5020 upper ports

Hi,

Hope this is the right place, I have a 5020 where I'm unable to get FCoE running on the upper two rows of ports,  the lower two rows of ports work just fine.  Digging a little deeper it seem lldp is having problems, as on the upper two rows of ports.. no neighbors are discovered.  ex... I have Eth1/1 and Eth1/3 configured identically, Eth1/1 will not discover a neighbor, however if I move the same SFP / cable to Eth1/3 the CNA will show up as a neighbor (you can replace Eth1/1 in the above with any port on the upper two rows with the same behavior... tried multiple CNAs etc).  Does that makes any sense,  is there some super secret disable lldp on all upper 5020 ports.   Do not know if this would have any bearing, but I do have a failed port (Eth1/30 which in in the upper two rows) that nohms reports on boot and disables.  Any ideas on what / how to isolate what is going wrong would be appreciated.

Views
Helpful
Replies