cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Performance Manager running, but collecting no data

dwilliams5
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured PM on my Fabric Manager server and verified that the service is running. However, when I look at the PM reports, all the graphs are blank.

The logs contain quite a few of the following errors:

WARNING 2006/03/23 12:51:23 PM PMStat database error: NPort 10000000c9371482 not found in fabric discovery, performance data is not updated in database

Any help in debugging this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

2 Replies 2

dwilliams5
Level 1
Level 1

It appears the errors may be due to the interopt mode with a Brocade switch in the SAN. That doesn't explain why I am collecting no data for hosts on this side of the Brocade, but it atleast explains the errors appearing in the log.

Back to the Cisco manuals...

So let me understand better, you have a Brocade switch in this VSAN, you are running this VSAN in interop mode 2 or 3 ?

You should be able to Create collections for the ISL's and devices on the MDS side, flows can not be created for devices from/to Brocade but can be created to and from FC devices in the MDS part of the VSAN

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: