Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem "Generate an entitlement file"

acastillos
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Present the following problem, Generate an entitlement file may not believe and tells me the following message "Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue Persists, find help in the community", need help and if possible I indicated as solve this problem.

Regards.-

4 Replies 4

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Our back-end team is investigating the issue. We will provide an update as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you.

Hello Aldo ,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
I see that you have already registered 2 CSPC ID's for the account , So Could you please send us the screen shot from the first step without hiding any data from the SNTC portal UI to sntc-support-community@cisco.com only if the issue still persists .

Regards,
Pamela

Hello Pamela

The collector that I have problems is one of a client, deputy collector image of the client, which does not present Collector partners.

Regards.-

Hi Aldo,

Could you please follow the below steps and try one more time :

1)      Log off from portal UI.

2)      Clear browser history /cache .

3)      Close the browser .

4)      Log in again to the portal UI.

5)      Then try to generate certificate .

6)      Keep us posted if still see the issue.

In general we don’t have any reported issue related to portal certificate generation issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: