Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
CSC Profile Program
Complete Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
This Promotion (the "Promotion") opens on November 22nd 2010 at 8:00am Pacific Time and closes at 8:00am Pacific Time on February 17th 2011 (the "Promotion Period").Void where prohibited by law.Entry into the Promotion is acceptance of these Official Rules.The Promotion is sponsored by Cisco Systems, Inc., 170 West Tasman Dr., San Jose, CA 95134 USA ("Sponsor" or "Cisco").
1. ELIGIBILITY.This Promotion is open to individuals age 18 or older who are legal residents of the fifty United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec).This Promotion is not open to: (1) employees or internally contracted vendors of Sponsor and its parent/subsidiaries, agents and affiliates; (2) the immediate family members or members of the same household of any such employee or vendor; (3) anyone professionally involved in the development or administration of this Promotion; (4) employees or internally contracted vendors of Sponsor; or (5) employees or internally contracted vendors of governments and government-affiliated companies or organizations.
2. HOW TO ENTER.During the Promotion Period, Entrants will be asked to update their biography and expertise profile fields on the Cisco Support Community website. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, illegible, and/or unintelligible entries, or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Participants may encounter when submitting their Entry. Only complete valid Entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Participants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win.Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false Entries or Entries suspected of being false. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible Entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified.All Entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZES.Subject to the terms of these Official Rules, once confirmed, winners will receive 1 of 2 Apple iPad 16GB Wi-Fi model (MB292LL/A) with Approximate retail value ("ARV") of $499.99. Drawings will be held a the end of the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per Participant. Potential Winners are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of prize, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize may be awarded in the form of voucher(s), coupon(s) and/or gift card(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion.If Potential Winner is unable to participate in or accept the prize or any portion of the prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Participant. Neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen certificates. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes.All prizes will be awarded.
4. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS.Each Participant who completes an Entry during the Promotion Period above will be entered into a random drawing were 2 winners will be selected by random drawing by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received (each winner a "Potential Winner"). The Sponsor’s decision will be final and no binding correspondence will be entered into.Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
The Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail within approximately 48 hours of the applicable Drawing.
"Potential Winner(s) who are residents of Canada will be notified by phone and/or email and, at a time to be arranged, must correctly answer, within a limited time period, unaided, a mathematical skills-testing question to be deemed a winner and awarded a Prize."
Each Potential Winner may also be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release ("Release").Unless restricted by law, each Potential Winner will be required to complete and return the Release within the time period specified therein.The prize may be forfeited and, in such case, an alternate Potential Winner may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Potential Winner:(i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason.
5. CONDITIONS.This Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws. This Promotion is subject to these Official Rules.
By participating, Participants agree: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (ii) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law.Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Potential Winner, and Potential Winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 or other tax documentation for the ARV of any awarded prize.By participating, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless Cisco together with Cisco’s directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of the Promotion, (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize in the Promotion, or their participation in the Promotion, or their participation in any Promotion or Prize related activity.Each Potential Winner acknowledges that Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or the Promotion. Apart from manufacturer warranties, all warranties are hereby disclaimed, and each Potential Winner will accept the Prize "as is".
None of the Released Parties are responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or indecipherable entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (b) technical failures of any kinds; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the submission process or the Promotion; or (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right to cancel the Promotion should it suspect fraud or for reasons out of the control of Sponsor. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Promotion will be governed by the internal laws of California.CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION.SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. PUBLICITY. Sponsor reserves the right to use the Promotion for publicity purposes directly related to the Promotion in any media, and to use the name, likeness, and hometown name and/or prize information of Potential Winners as part of that publicity.
8. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS' LIST. For a copy of these Official Rules or for the names of Potential Winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org receipt by August 17th 2011 .