Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco n3k c3064-10gx vPC

hello guys

is it possible to cluster to cisco nexus c-3064-10GX via vPC ?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-3000-series-switches/data_sheet_c78-651097.html

>...

Purpose-built on Cisco NX-OS operating system with comprehensive, proven innovations

◦    Virtual PortChannel (vPC) provides Layer 2 multipathing through the elimination of Spanning Tree Protocol and enables fully utilized bisectional bandwidth and simplified Layer 2 logical topologies without the need to change the existing management and deployment models.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

Ref : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-3000-series-switches/data_sheet_c78-651097.html

>...

Purpose-built on Cisco NX-OS operating system with comprehensive, proven innovations

◦    Virtual PortChannel (vPC) provides Layer 2 multipathing through the elimination of Spanning Tree Protocol and enables fully utilized bisectional bandwidth and simplified Layer 2 logical topologies without the need to change the existing management and deployment models.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Christopher Hart
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello!

Yes - the Nexus 3064 switch supports vPC.

Thank you!

-Christopher

thanks @Christopher Hart  for brief answer.

thanks @marce1000 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card