Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP R&S

giacomo12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I passed the CCNA R&S exam and I want to keep going and focus on CCNP R&S. In particular I am interested in VRRP, ATM networks and iBGP (theory, configuration, examples....). Which book do you suggest?

Kind Regards

Giacomo

1 Reply 1

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

first of all well done getting your ccna its not easy considering the amount they base it on and starting from scratch, you will find the ccnp easier as its split into more exams and based solely on specific features , based on my experience as my opinion I gained a lot more from labbing and video training than any book , check whats required on each test and the use youtube and other sites to follow specific lab features everything is up there online and recreate the lab yourself using gns3/virl/iou or whatever you have handy you will learn a lot more. I cant recommend many books as I didn't read any really right up to the ccie , everything is already on the web free If you search a bit but I know some people like books better so im just providing the options I used

if your going to buy a book I would be looking at the ccnp lab manuals practice is best in this type of work , the feature you mentioned above will be in the route lab book

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: