Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

VIP Super Bronze

Single PDF File For SXI Command Reference

Hello,

It there any way to have a single downloadable PDF file for IOS command reference for 6500 switches? Currently, it is only available alphabetically.

There are single command references for smaller switches like 3560s, 3750, etc...

I am specifically looking for 12.2 SX master command reference. I work in an environment, where we don't have access to Internet and would be nice to have a single PDF file to search for commands off line.

Thanks,

Reza

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Single PDF File For SXI Command Reference

Hi Reza,

It's great that you find our command references helpful. Full-book PDFs are very handy indeed. There are 32 IOS command references that support the 12.2 SX releases, and each one has a full-book PDF.

A command reference like the one for the Catalyst 3750 on 12.2 SE contains only those commands that are specific to the 3750. For a complete picture of all the commands that are supported on the 3750 for this release, the doc refers to the IOS command references.

I think you are looking for a single PDF that includes all the commands that are supported on the 6500 in the 12.2 SXI release. Our tools don't currently support the ability to create such a collection, but we are hoping that will change in the future. For now, the 32 12.2 SX full-book PDF command references are what we can offer.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6017/prod_command_reference_list.html

Linda

VIP Super Bronze

Re: Single PDF File For SXI Command Reference

Linda,

Thanks for your response. The link you sent is exactly what I am talking about. Currently, you can only download A-C, D-E, F-L and etc... What I was hoping for is to be able to download all of these in a single PDF, so you don't have to go from one doc to another to search for a command.

Thanks,

Reza

Views
Helpful
Replies