cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updated Visio Stencils

Brett Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have just completed updates to the following Cisco stencils. They are expected to be posted by Cisco's Web team by December 6, 2011:

• Wireless
  • ASR 1000 (added the 1013 chassis)
  • Nexus 2000
  • Connected Grid Router

We are working on many other product additions to Cisco's Visio stencil library and will do our best to announce them here as they are issued and posted to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

36 Replies 36

Damon.Bagley
Level 4
Level 4

This post is two years old now and there have been no further updates.  I'm seeing whole product lines that are not here (wireless 5508's, 3950's, etc).  Does Cisco not believe in documentation any longer .

Hi Damon,

There have been many new Visio updates posted on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html in the past 2 years.  We don't usually post announcements on the forums but you can see the latest post dates of the files on the download page.

There is a 5508 in the Wireless file.

We can only produce what the product groups request since they fund the Visio work.  I can approach the product groups with specific requests although they may or may not approve it depending on budget.  If you will tell me what you are looking for I will do my best.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett Newman,

I can't download the wireless stencils. any reason for that?

Thanks for your support

Muhamad Hanif

Hi Muhamad,

I just downloaded it from the Cisco page. Please try again.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Cisco ASR 920 Series Aggregation Services Router ... on the horizon?  Thanks

Hi,

Actually... yes! It's in our current work queue and should be completed within a couple of weeks. Once done we'll need product group approval to post it, though. That may go quickly but sometimes not.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Any plans on adding the remaining NCS 4K chassis into the Optical Netwoking-NCS 4000 zip?  Missing:

NCS 4201: 1 RU chassis
NCS 4202: 2 RU chassis
NCS 4204: 2 RU chassis
NCS 4206: 3 RU chassis

I see the NCS 4009 and NCS 4216 but that's it.  Also missing some of the newest Ethernet modules it appears.  Thanks.

Hi,

We created the NCS 4001 some time ago but it was left out of the stencil file because the product had not you launched and then we forgot to add it in. Sorry about that! I just submitted the updated to the web team to add to the Cisco Visio download page. It usually takes about 24 - 48 hours to be updated but I received a message from them regarding page problems so it may take longer.

I will inquire about the 4201, 4202, 4204, and 4206. We were never asked to create those. You did not specify the Ethernet modules that are missing. If you will send me the part numbers I will ask about funding for those as well.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Thanks Brett.  Some of the modules (not sure on part#'s):

NCS 4200 3Gbps throughput, multirate and multiservice, iMSG and CEM Line Card
NCS 4200 8x10GE Line Card - SFP+
NCS 4200 2x40G Line Card - QSFP
NCS 4200 1x100GE Packet Line Card - CPAK
NCS 4200 (perhaps its ASR903) 48xDS3 card
NCS 4200 (perhaps its ASR903) 48xDS1 card

Hi,

Thanks for the list. I've sent an email to the product group about your initial request. When they respond I'll send the additional information. I'm sorry, but I cannot predict how long this will take.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Visio stencils for the latest Cisco IP phones not available ,Also the stencil Updated in the Cisco IP phones are wrong .

Please do the needful 

Hi,

we would like to request for stencils for the Cisco 819 series routers. Thanks

Hi @tech_king here a selfmade stencil :)

Enjoy ;)

Hi, any plans to add the DCM line and other video processing/delivery products? (MCE, MPE, V2PC, etc) Thanks!