Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Visio Stencils

We have just completed updates to the following Cisco stencils. They are expected to be posted by Cisco's Web team by December 6, 2011:

• Wireless
  • ASR 1000 (added the 1013 chassis)
  • Nexus 2000
  • Connected Grid Router

We are working on many other product additions to Cisco's Visio stencil library and will do our best to announce them here as they are issued and posted to: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

Everyone's tags (2)
20 REPLIES

Updated Visio Stencils

This post is two years old now and there have been no further updates.  I'm seeing whole product lines that are not here (wireless 5508's, 3950's, etc).  Does Cisco not believe in documentation any longer .

Updated Visio Stencils

Hi Damon,

There have been many new Visio updates posted on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html in the past 2 years.  We don't usually post announcements on the forums but you can see the latest post dates of the files on the download page.

There is a 5508 in the Wireless file.

We can only produce what the product groups request since they fund the Visio work.  I can approach the product groups with specific requests although they may or may not approve it depending on budget.  If you will tell me what you are looking for I will do my best.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett Newman, I can't

Hi Brett Newman,

I can't download the wireless stencils. any reason for that?

Thanks for your support

Muhamad Hanif

Hi Muhamad,I just downloaded

Hi Muhamad,

I just downloaded it from the Cisco page. Please try again.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Cisco ASR 920 Series

Cisco ASR 920 Series Aggregation Services Router ... on the horizon?  Thanks

Hi,Actually... yes! It's in

Hi,

Actually... yes! It's in our current work queue and should be completed within a couple of weeks. Once done we'll need product group approval to post it, though. That may go quickly but sometimes not.

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Production

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Any plans on adding the

Any plans on adding the remaining NCS 4K chassis into the Optical Netwoking-NCS 4000 zip?  Missing:

NCS 4201: 1 RU chassis
NCS 4202: 2 RU chassis
NCS 4204: 2 RU chassis
NCS 4206: 3 RU chassis

I see the NCS 4009 and NCS 4216 but that's it.  Also missing some of the newest Ethernet modules it appears.  Thanks.

Hi,

Hi,

We created the NCS 4001 some time ago but it was left out of the stencil file because the product had not you launched and then we forgot to add it in. Sorry about that! I just submitted the updated to the web team to add to the Cisco Visio download page. It usually takes about 24 - 48 hours to be updated but I received a message from them regarding page problems so it may take longer.

I will inquire about the 4201, 4202, 4204, and 4206. We were never asked to create those. You did not specify the Ethernet modules that are missing. If you will send me the part numbers I will ask about funding for those as well.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Thanks Brett.  Some of the

Thanks Brett.  Some of the modules (not sure on part#'s):

NCS 4200 3Gbps throughput, multirate and multiservice, iMSG and CEM Line Card
NCS 4200 8x10GE Line Card - SFP+
NCS 4200 2x40G Line Card - QSFP
NCS 4200 1x100GE Packet Line Card - CPAK
NCS 4200 (perhaps its ASR903) 48xDS3 card
NCS 4200 (perhaps its ASR903) 48xDS1 card

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for the list. I've sent an email to the product group about your initial request. When they respond I'll send the additional information. I'm sorry, but I cannot predict how long this will take.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hi Brett,

Hi Brett,

Do you plan releasing VWIC3 stencils in near future?

Hi,

Hi,

These are not on the list that's currently under review for funding by the product group so I've asked if they want to add the VWIC3 PIDs to that list. Hopefully they will agree.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Hello Brett,

Hello Brett,

Do you know if the NIM modules for the new(er) 4000 series routers exist are will be available?

Hi Vick,

Hi Vick,

We are trying our very best to get this project approved and funded. We were very close but a personnel change has set us back some. Still hoping to get the green light soon.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

Hello Brett,

Hello Brett,

I've checked the various stencil packs but can't seem to locate one for: ISR 867VAE / K9

Is this one on the to-do-list/can it please be added?

Thanks, Paul A

Hi Paul,

Hi Paul,

According to this page, that model is end of life:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/867-integrated-services-router-isr/index.html

Cisco will not fund us to produce EOL products.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

Hey Cisco Team,

Hey Cisco Team,

Do you have plans on releasing ASR901 stencils?

thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon,

Hi Jon,

I've just contacted the product group to request approval and funding.

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

Hey Brett,

Hey Brett,

Any plans for updating the voice, video and collaboration stencils?

thanks,

JD

Hi John,

Hi John,

We just submitted a new stencil "Cisco Unified IP Phone 7800 and 8800 Series" for posting on the Visio download page under the Unified Communications heading. It should be active in a day or two. I don't know if this contains what you need but it's the first update that the product group has approved in many years so I hope it helps!

Regards,

Brett Newman

Cisco Visio Development

Visimation Inc.

www.shapesource.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content