Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

Visio Stencil for ISR 4351 and 4331

Hello,

My customer is interested in a Visio stencil for the ISR 4351 and 4331 routers. I do not see one after searching quite a few places. Is there an existing one, or can you please create one for each platform?

Looking forward to your prompt response!

Thank you,

Steve

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hello,I would like to know if

Hello,

I would like to know if this request has been acknowledged. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Cisco Employee

I worked with the team

I worked with the team internally and the stencils are up - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

Hello,I found the stencils

Hello,

I found the stencils for the 4000 series ISRs, but the problem I'm having is that the entire shape is grouped/protected and will not allow the insertion of modules like the other platforms do.  I cannot put in the VWIC module in the 4331 because the cover can't be removed from the shape.  I have tried ungrouping but every single line in the shape (hundreds) gets ungrouped and basically can't be re-grouped in sections.  Is there something I am missing as far as shape protections go or anything?  

Thanks,

Marc

Cisco Employee

Hey Marc,I went ahead and

Hey Marc,

I went ahead and reached out to the same people who created the stencil for me and asked them to reply directly to this thread. Hopefully they do!

Thanks,

Steve

Views
Helpful
Replies