Views
Helpful
Replies

3000 with CCM 4.2.3

Omar Abdelhalim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have 3000MXP Unit and CCM version 4.2.3, Please, I want Any Doc to help me to Integrate this V.C Unit With the CCM.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

shkn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mahmoud,

Are you trying to directly add the 3000MXP into the CUCM ?

If so it is not supported in CUCM 4.x versions.

More Tandberg end points can be registered with CUCM 8.6.X onwards.

Regards

Shyam

Alok Jaiswal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mahmoud,

CUCM 4.2.3 is very old version and doesn't support NATIVE SIP. So it would be difficult to register a SIP endpont. You probably need a SIP proxy server in this case.

You can try a CUCM version which supports NATIVE SIP and try first to add as third party basic SIP and then with advanced SIP. You should be able to register.

A lot of endpoints can be now registers natively on CUCM 8.6 and later version.

Thanks

Alok

Thanks guys,

but, The case I have as following:

First: 3000MXP unit registered on the Cisco Call Manager V. 4.2.3, and it can call any phone registered also on the same CCM.

Second: we can create a conference ”Meet ME” by the CCM, the 3000MXP unit can join the conference and any other external V.C unit can join this conference (by the ISDN NO) when it initiated this call voice only.

Third: when this conference created as Second Step, but the difference is that external V.C unit when make a Video Call to join this conference, the units already in the conference here a beep tone, and then there’s no video or voice from this V.C unit and then disconnected.

What I need:

All what I need to make a video conference through the CCM done, the local unit registered already H.323, and the other external units need to make this call ISDN (H.320):

The Tools I Have To do this:

• Cisco Call Manager: V. 4.2.3
  • Router model: cisco 6513
  • Voice Cards:
    • •-          WS-SVC-CMM Cat6k Voice Linecard ------ PN: WS-SVC-CMM
    • •-          6-Port E1 Interface Module -----------------PN : WS-SVC-CMM-6E1
    • •-          Media Services Module ---------------------PN: WS-SVC-CMM-ACT

Please, tell me how to do this in each stage, and advice me about the recommendations for doing that.