Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

9971 IP phone (CUCM) calling Movi?

Can someone point me to a doc on how my CUCM phones can call a Movi Client and vice versa?

thx,

robert

3 REPLIES

Re: 9971 IP phone (CUCM) calling Movi?

Www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/config_guide/Cisco_VCS_Cisco_Unified_Communications_Manager_Deployment_Guide_CUCM_6-1_7_8_and_X7-0.pdf

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Gilbert,

actually that docuemnt has nothing in regards to having a CUCM registered IP phone being able to call Movi.

If my movi clients all have the SIP URI of firstname.lastname.movi@customer.com, how do I equate that to a dialable digit string from the CUCM side?

rf

Hi Rf,

I know that it is still not possible to call a SIP URI from the cucm world but there are a few ways of doing this.

One way of doing it is to use Findme Accounts on the VCS. Create a prefix that would make the dial string point to the sip trunk towards the VCS and there create a transform to cut off the IP address of the sip request and change that into a domainname or cut it all off. create findme accounts that match the dial string and forward it into the SIP uri of the Movi account.

hope that makes things clear ;-)  if it doesn't let me know

Views
Helpful
Replies