Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ad-Hoc conference on CUCM for C/SX/MX series

Hello,

You know EX series systems have very important features with TE6. First of all, we can use the ad-hoc conference feature of the CUCM for EX series systems. Now the TC6 version released but I couldn't find any information about that in the release notes. Can C/SX/MX series systems do ad-hoc conference on the CUCM with TC6 version? Could you also tell me about the other features TE6 version have like voice mail, shared line etc...?

Best regards,

Tufan                        

2 Replies 2

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Tufan,

Have you referred to the administrative guide for the TE 6 & TC 6? I believe the information you're looking for TE 6 is available on the Page 5 of the administrative guide. Please find the guide on the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ex-series/te6/administration_guide/ex-series_administrator_guide_te60.pdf

TC 6 is not meant to be used with CUCM, it is used with VCS. If you wish to use CUCM in your network with Ex series, you should be using TE 6 software version.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks

Mubashshir Akhtar
TelePresence Solution Group

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Hi Mubashshir,

I see the release notes of TE6 explaining CUCM integration in detail. I know EX series are now fully integrated with CUCM with TE6 version. But I need to integrate SX/MX/C series to the CUCM. So I was looking forward to releasing TC6.0 version. Now TC6.0.0-CUCM version is available on the web. But I am not sure the SX/MX/C series are fully integrated with CUCM with the new version like EX series.

By the way you are right TC 6 is not meant to be used with CUCM but TC6.0.0-CUCM is meant to be used with CUCM.

Best regards,

Tufan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: