cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ad-Hoc conference with Conductor and CUCM shows on hold

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

I have a MRGL setup that has conductor in in (CUCM 10.5).  I place a call between an SX80 and an MX300.  From either endpoint, if I add in a third party from either endpoint, an ad-hoc conference does get created and all parties are successfully conferenced together, but for some reason both the SX80 and MX300 have message on the display that they have a call on hold.  Is that by design?  Is there a way to disable that notification?

Thanks,  Mike

8 Replies 8

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

Funny enough, once in the ad-hoc conference, if I press hold on the SX or MX, then un-hold and rejoin the conference, the on hold message goes away.  Seems like a bug to me.  Just not sure with who...

Hi Mike,

Could you advise the version and type of bridge being used and if it is behind a conductor, and the version of TC code on the endpoints?  I haven't seen this behavior but I'd like to test it if possible.

-Jonathan

Conductor XC2.3
TP Server 4.0(1.57)
TC7.2.0.aea6651 for both SX and MX.

Thanks,  Mike

Hi Mike,

I don't know if your problem was ever resolved but I have the same issue with CUCM 10.5, latest version of Conductor, TP server and MX300 G2 endpoints.

Cisco has confirmed that this is a bug and will release a TC7.3 version to the endpoints before the end of november 2014.

Thanks.
Carsten

No, never heard back from anyone.  Thanks for the heads up.

Hi,

kindly check the below things:

-TP conductor registration in CUCM

-TP conductor assigned to MRG,MRGL and assigned to device pool.

-In the endpoint settings make sure you use the MRGL for video conference not the multisite. you can find it under the endpoint config in the call manager.

-In the web page for the endpoints, under the provisioning. make sure the multiway is set to auto.

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jonathan.  Were you able to find anything on this?  Thanks,  Mike

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

Hello MIKE,

Could you please provide me with  the conference alias for your adhoc conference? I don't know why the adhoc conference cannot be created. The Rendezvous conference is working

Thanks in anticipation

Collins

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: