cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

addon telepresence for exchange to book from outlook video rooms

Hi guys

someone can tell where i can download the addon to install the app for booking  video meeting rooms  from outlook ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

You can download it from here

You can download it from here:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283694653&flowid=46129&softwareid=280886992&release=TMSXE_4.0.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

In order to make it work, if you haven't already, you'll need to purchase one of the option keys that will allow your TMS to communicate with TMSXE.  You can find more details at the bottom of the TMSXE data sheet:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/telepresence-management-suite-tms/data_sheet_c78-704865.html

VIP Purple

Hi Sharon,Please note that

Hi Sharon,

Please note that the TMSXE version 4.0.1 that Patrick has linked to above (and +5 for his information) is the latest version available, but may not work in your environment depending on your other components (ie, TMSXE 4 requires TMS 14.4).  One of the previous versions may be more applicable to your environment if you are not currently runing a recent version of TMS.

In any case, the different versions are available from the lists on the page linked to by Patrick.  I suggest that you check out the Release Notes for any of the versions you are considering to make sure the rest of the TelePresence components in your environment are compatible.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
5 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

You can download it from here

You can download it from here:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283694653&flowid=46129&softwareid=280886992&release=TMSXE_4.0.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

In order to make it work, if you haven't already, you'll need to purchase one of the option keys that will allow your TMS to communicate with TMSXE.  You can find more details at the bottom of the TMSXE data sheet:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/telepresence-management-suite-tms/data_sheet_c78-704865.html

VIP Purple

Hi Sharon,Please note that

Hi Sharon,

Please note that the TMSXE version 4.0.1 that Patrick has linked to above (and +5 for his information) is the latest version available, but may not work in your environment depending on your other components (ie, TMSXE 4 requires TMS 14.4).  One of the previous versions may be more applicable to your environment if you are not currently runing a recent version of TMS.

In any case, the different versions are available from the lists on the page linked to by Patrick.  I suggest that you check out the Release Notes for any of the versions you are considering to make sure the rest of the TelePresence components in your environment are compatible.

Wayne
--

Wayne
--
Community Member

Thanks guys for your answer .

Thanks guys for your answer . My sys is ver 14.3 tms +3.x tmsxe . I read the links patrick send and it is configure properly . My Q. How / where is the outlook" plugin " to work with addon ?
VIP Super Bronze

According to the TMSXE 3.1

According to the TMSXE 3.1 user guide, at bottom of page 3, it says:

If the administrator has made the Cisco TelePresence custom form available to users, it will show up as a button/tab in all your meeting requests.

Though it doesn't say anything about how to make it available.  We don't have TMSXE, but maybe someone else that does, can be able to explain in detail.

Community Member

thank i will in to it .

thank i will in to it .

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content