Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Administrator account has loose the full permission in TMS

HI,

Whenever i am trying to login to the TMS by using administrator account, i am getting only booking and phone book tab.

It seems administrator account has loose the full permission to TMS.

I removed one of the User Accont from Site administrator Groups, this cause the issue.

Do anyone know how to retirive the administrator access back.

Regards,

Nikhil Jayan

4 Replies 4

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you try logging on to the TMS via remote desktop with the local admin account and then access

http://localhost/tms/ via internet explorer and see if you can still access it?

Also check if you have any other user (like the AD admin account) which have admin access to the TMS.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

I tried to loing locally TMS Server also, but didn't work.

Regards,

Nikhil Jayan

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have another account that is part of the Site Administrator group in TMS which would have full access to the TMS? If so, log into TMS with that user and then include this 'administrator account' back into the Site Admin group.  And I'm assumig you do since I can't see how that particular user could of lost access rights to the TMS without another 'site admin group' user doing that...unless of course you were using a domain account and have changed domains on the TMS server.

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi you can look into what Dake is saying here but if you are totally locked out you can open a TAC case and they will help you restore admin access.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: