Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Audio Bridge Integration

I am working through completing an audio bridge integration which is an external bridge. From the VCSE I can see incoming calls negotiating onto the bridge however what I would like assistance with is to get the VCSE to allow the audio calls to forward to the specific rooms.

The destination that I have the audio bridge forwarding is working as I have had external VC calls successfully negotiating to MEETRMid@VCSE IP, via a transform on the VCS E that strips that IP address and replaces it with the H323 address.

In the call history I can see mobileno@audio bridge IP as the source, and the MEETRMid@VCSE IP as the destination , however the calls are reporting that they are trying to complete via traversal which is what I want however they are saying that the is a 482 loop detected.

I am obviously missing some minor programming to complete the negotation to the meeting room.

Any assistance with completing this configuration would be much appreciated

• TelePresence
Views
Helpful
Replies