Views
Helpful
Replies

Ayava Scopia with CUCM-Expressway

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Guys

I trying to integrate Ayava Scopia with CUCM-Expressway, unsuccessfully.
Who has make this integration before?
CUCM version 11.5
Expressway Version: X8.9.1

TIA
Cristian

10 Replies 10

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You probably want to explain what you're trying to achieve to get help.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jaime..sure.

The client need make video calls from a Avaya Scopia to Cisco DX80 and for both way.

How to do this?

TIA
Cristian

you should be able to achieve this using URI dialing, so for instance +551187282@company.com

and your DX80 has the +551187282@company.com  configured on it.

VCS express way is the device of choice for this.

from your CUCM you should have a wild card URI route pattern pointing to your VCS

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Dear Dennis

I will follow your recommendation

Dear Dennis

I´m trying to call point to point from DX80 sip:57010@161.131.210.236 to Avaya URI sip:635728@xconference.xxxxxx.xx . In the expressway show the Status: 404 Not Found

The Avaya Scopia model is XT5000

TIA
Cristian

Then

Here I have registered 2 Avaya Scopia in Expressway:

image.png

Here I have the call from DX80 to Avaya Scope (58001@IP address):

image.png

Here I have the call from DX80 to Avaya Scope (58001@DNS):

image.png

Evento log:

image.png

Here the config of Avaya Scopia

avaya1.jpgavaya2.jpg

TIA.

Cristian

Update. The Avaya Scopia is registered in the Expressway C. When make a  Video Call from DX80 (DX80 is registered in the CUCM) to Avaya Scopia is successful.

But, when the Video Call is from Avaya Scopia, is fail : "Unsupported URI Scheme"

Please see the attachment.

TIA
Cristian

Hi

The status is the follow:

The left call is from XLIte registered in the Expressway-C and call to Avaya Scopia registered in the Expressway-C

The right call is from DX80 registered in the CUCM and call to Avaya Scopia registered in the Expressway-C

call_comparison1.JPG

magadevan.s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

we have also same issues in our Scopia xt5000 with Scopia Pathfinder environment to remote end having cisco express E&C with CUCM with DX80 model endpoint and find the below Call Topology.

our end Scopia Call topology:
from our end Scopia Endpoint XT5000 model -> (Gatekeeper ->) Scopia 6xxx series Pathfinder Server (PFS) -> remote end express E&C with CUCM-->DX80 Endpoint model

Remote end Call topology:

Cisco express E&C (8.10version) with CUCM(version 11.5.1.12900-21)--->DX80 endpoint Or Scopia Xt5000 with 8.3.4

Our case its not able to establish the media.the same we have installed polycom Desktop real presence in my laptop connecting through Airtel Dongle it was working.

outlooker
Level 1
Level 1

Scopia's Iview allow CUCM to work as a third party SIP server. Scopia iView has a B2BUA and a gatekeeper to work with Scopia Elite MCU(both SIP and H.323), which has the Cisco telepresence option.

Because cisco/Tandberg has the proprietary H.264 redundancy, which needs elite MCU.

The XT5000 and PathFinder are supposed to be managed by the iView. Right now, Avaya has released software version MCU VMware, Equniox Server. It works together with Equinox Management(iView) and EdgeH323(PathFinder).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: