cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug detail of CSCtx38519

HI all,

Could someone please provide me the details for this bug

CSCtx38519?

Especially when it is supposed to be resolved if possible.

We have to answer the expected bug fix schedule to our customer.

I received this bug ID from a TAC engineer as an answer to

SR 619964021.

Thanks,

Kotaro

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Ok, you are not able to see casue this bug is marked as not customer viewable.  You can contact the TAC guy and let him know about this so that he can contact the bug owner to change this to customer viewable.

Regards.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Seems to me you either is referring to a wrong SR number or a wrong bug ID.  In SR619964021, the following bug ID is referred, CSCtx29996.  You can see details for this bug here.

https://www.cisco.com/cisco/psn/bssprt/!ut/p/c5/hY3bCoJAGISfpSf4R7RYL003NVoLzc32RqSDKHkIxMqnz-4KimYuP74ZUjS2zvoiz7qiqbMLJaRmKfNcrpkMJgx3AZ8bmlxvJcCmI9-_ccZdB74IhVxKWwf0P_aOEhhpVLJWPLpkNdj9thwiCOdwDxwOMcS6CM6bowzjuWWHlrrmo6M-Vr98vjh-xAIFXlOdqK3ivvVuky...

If it is this bug, there is still no update on expected resolve date as yet.

Regards

Hi Teck,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As you wrote, the bug ID I am looking for is CSCtx29996.

I've already tried to find details at both Bug Search Tool and Bug Toolkit,

but all I found there were warnings below.

In this circumstance, all I can do is just to wait?

Bug Search Tool:

You are not authorized to view the details of bug CSCtx29996.

Bug Toolkit:

Dear valued Cisco Bug Toolkit customer, the bug ID CSCtx29996 you searched contains proprietary information that cannot be disclosed at this time; therefore, we are unable to display the bug details. Please note it is our policy to make all externally-facing bugs available in Bug Toolkit to best assist our customers. As a result, the system administrators have been automatically alerted to the problem.

While we are working to resolve this issue, we invite you to reach out to the experts on the Bug Toolkit Support Community. You may find answers there to your Bug Toolkit questions, or post your feedback on our forum as well. Thank you.

Note: Some product enhancement requests and documentation bugs may not be available in Bug Toolkit.

Best Regards,

Kotaro

Hi,

Did you try the link I provide? 

Hi Teck

>Did you try the link I provide? 

Yes,I've tried.

But the top page of Bug Search Tool was just displayed.

Best Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto

Hi,

Ok, you are not able to see casue this bug is marked as not customer viewable.  You can contact the TAC guy and let him know about this so that he can contact the bug owner to change this to customer viewable.

Regards.

Hi,

Then I'll get in touch with TAC engineer.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: