Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BUG in Cisco Telepresence MCU

I believe there is a bug in the MCU software. When i look at the previous participants-list on a conference, I see that sometimes users from other conferences are displayed here. I have double-checked the call history from the VCS so I am quite sure that they are calling the correct number. I have also tried to PIN-enable one of the conferences, and the list still shows new participants that are not connecting to this conference. This happens to all of the conferences, not only one. The MCU are in a cluster with 2 mcus.

Software version          4.3(1.68)

Build          6.18(1.68)

Have anyone experienced the same problem?

2 Replies 2

Michael Boscia
Level 4
Level 4

What zone are the MCUs in?

What is settings for check credentials?

Are you insuring that you are using the SIP registrar or H323 gatekeeper when you make these calls?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone Apple

The MCUs are in the default subzone with authentication policy set to check credentials. All the calls are going through sip registrar or h323 gatekeeper, and I know that all the calls have been placed to the mcu, but not to the conferences that lists the users.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: