Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Built-in account of TC software

Hi all,

I know there are only two built-in login accounts of TC softwares,  they are "admin" and "root".

Is there any built-in account else on this software?

Best Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The "admin" and the "root" are the main two you'd ever use.

There are a couple of other accounts configured on the software (if you log in as the "root" user and check the /etc/passwd file) "factoryreset" and "pwrec".  I don't believe that either of these accouts are active during normal operation of the device.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The "admin" and the "root" are the main two you'd ever use.

There are a couple of other accounts configured on the software (if you log in as the "root" user and check the /etc/passwd file) "factoryreset" and "pwrec".  I don't believe that either of these accouts are active during normal operation of the device.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: