cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C-Codec for 2nd Content sharing

ahautzmayer
Level 1
Level 1

One of our Customer is using a C40 Codec for Video and Content.

In some Meetings he want to Switch from the Video Channel to a Second Content presentation.

Is this possible or do I've to use a C60 or C90 Codec for this requirement.

Alex

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

2 Replies 2

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

I assume he wants to use two presentation sources; i.e. PC and Document Camera, which can be done by utilising the second HDMI input, which is "normally" used for a secondary camera as a presentation source.

I.e. PC connected to DVI-in, and a second PC, Document Camera or whatever, connected to the second HDMI input, change the label to reflect this and you now have the option to change main source from camera to whatever source you have connected to that HDMI input, whilst running a separate presentation from whatever is connected to the DVI input.

So now he's just got to remember to change main input back to main camera...which a lot of our users don't pay too much attention to.

The quality of how this is received at the other end very much depends on what they are using though.

And of course, there is the question of how you want to define the quality of this second main input; "sharpness", "motion" etc.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

vivsing2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am not sure whether i understood your query correct, here is my reply as per my observation:

If you NPP (Natural presenter) key installed you can share content and video at same time. If you are using Remote you need to press presentation key or if you are using Touch Panel you will find option "Presentation"

If you don't have NPP key then int that case at once you can share either video or content. You can enable presentation then video will go away and if you disable presentation main video will start.

Regards,

Vivek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: