cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C20 and C40 Profiles with touch screen

Neelesh Bhoola
Level 1
Level 1

As we have configured the touch panels with IP address on the network, customer would like to monitor touch panel in Telepresence Management Suite, I have looked around and cant find infrimaton regardsing or alerts notifications you can setup within in CTMS.

Can you please advise if this is possible or something that will added in the future releases

Many Thanks

Neelesh

4 Replies 4

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Neelesh,

I believe you're referring to TMS only in the above query. Or are you talking about managing the endpoints with both TMS and CTMS ? I am confused as you have mentioned both in your query.

Please confirm.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Hi Amlesh

Thank you, i will look at getting snapshots, will alos be great ito know if this feature will be added.

Many Thanks

Neelesh

Hi Mubashshir Akhtar

This will be for TMS only.

Many Thanks

Neelesh

Amlesh Sengar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Neelesh,

The touch panels are just the user interface for the codecs.  It cant be added to TMS to monitor the touch panel.

The best thing customer can do is to get the snapshots of the touch panel from codec.

I am pretty sure that these might not be added in future releases however anyone from higher management can comment on this.

Thanks,

Amlesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: