Views
Helpful
Replies

C20 codec Presentation

ryan_oconnell
Level 3
Level 3

Hello all,

We are using a C20 running TC 5.1 and a Touch Remote. When the boardroom is being used just as a general meeting room not for a Video Conference they want to be able to connect a laptop to the Codec and use the TV to do general presentations. The problem they are experiencing is that the presentations do not appear on the TV in a full screen. There is Black bars around the presentation.

My question. Which setting on the codec do I change to force all presentations to use full screen when the room is being used in this manor.

I found this setting in the admin guide. Is this the right one?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/quick-set-c20/tc5/administration_guide/profile_c20_and_quickset_c20_administrator_guide_tc51.pdf

"Video Layout ScaleToFrame" - Define wat to do if the aspect ratio of a video input source doesnt' match the aspect ratio of the corresponding image......

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Teck Chye Tang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You can certainly use this command to scale the image to a certain extent. But you should also check the resolution send from you PC and also the resolution supported by your display system.

Try with different resolution to see if you can get a full screen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: