Views
Helpful
Replies

C20 over ISDN

EricMiller1988
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have just set up a C20 VTC in our conference room.  This equipment was purchased before I got to here and after setting it up I have found out that our company only has ISDN VTC.  So I need to get a converter from IP to ISDN.  From searching online and forums posts it sounds like I could use the Cisco TelePresence ISDN Link.  Is this correct?  I want to get verification that this would work before presenting it up and putting in a purchase request.

Thank You

2 Replies 2

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, yes, the isdn link can be an option.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps12504/index.html

Though you might want to investigate if you can (in addition) also enable this system and the others to use IP.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As Martin has mentioned, the Cisco TelePresence ISDN Link will be a good solution for a single device. But if you have multiple devices on site that require ISDN, you may want to look in to one of the larger ISDN Gateway products (ie a Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3241) adn converting all your intra site traffic to IP.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.