Do you remember if you put a long name on the system == 50 chars? Since putting a long name which equals to 50 chars will put the system in autoboot on a particular software version (which software version are you running?)
You can swap the software image on the system:
When booting up the system while you are connected to the unit by a serial cable. You must be connected with a serial connection at 38400, 8, N, 1:
1) Hold down the key "b", until you get a message "Press 'c' to stop autoboot". Press "c" to enter boot prompt.
2) You will now have a "SATURN>" prompt.
3) Issue the command: "selectsw"
4) The unit will list the images stored on the unit and tell you which one is active. Now select the one that is not active.
5) Example: "selectsw image1" (opposite of what you are using)
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...