Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

C40 presentation flickers locally

I have a client reporting that their c40 running TC7.1.1 is having an odd issue when sharing content locally. They have a dual screen setup, and often share content to their room on both screens outside of video calls. The left monitor which is what is typically used for presentations is fine, but the right monitor flickers after working fine for an hour or more. I'm thinking it may have something to do with resolutions, but i would like some advice. If it were resolutions then it would be obvious immediately. Thanks. Darren
Everyone's tags (1)
2 REPLIES
VIP Green

My first thought is the cable

My first thought is the cable between the C40 and the 2nd monitor.  Perhaps it is dodgy, and affected by temperature change (which is why the problem only happens after long usage when the endpoint may get warmer).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne, you are mostly

Thanks Wayne, you are mostly correct.  Once I figured it out, I should have posted it here.  We have a Crestron DMPS-300C that uses a DM output to NEC monitors.  The DM connection was faulty, and just needed to be repaired.

Thanks!

Darren

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content