Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call ended due to video quality configuration mismatch

and Hello,

we are testing a CTS500 and CTS1100 for our customer. I set up the systemas mentione din the Guides for CTS & UCM. On the UCM I set up both systems to the same Quality (per Display). I treid it with „Heighest Detail, Best Motion: 1080p“and with „Heigh Detail, Best Motion: 720p“. Both systems are registered on the UCM. But everytime I set up a call from one system to the call setup is ending with the following error message in the log file: Call ended due to video quality configuration mismatch

The bandwidth between the system is 10mbit. I read the section in the troubleshooting guide but as described both systems are at

„Heigh Detail, Best Motion: 720p“. Is there anyone with a hint?

Thanks for helping

Andreas Eichhorn

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

are they both in the same device pool

and what is the codec you use under the regon setting ?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

are they both in the same device pool

and what is the codec you use under the regon setting ?

You gave a ggod hint for that. The problem was that the video bandwidth in the region settings was too small for CTS. After I raised it from 384kbit to 4mbit I could start the conference between two CTS.

But now I could see a new problem: The call between CTS500 and CTS1100 is starting and the audio part is ok. But both sides could only see a picture that is equal to fog where you could see only 10cm. Cameras and Display are ok - I tested this with the hardware tests on both systems. When I do these tests I could see the picture from myself but in the conference call I could not see the picture of the other part.When I take a look on the logfiles I could see that both systems sent and recieve H264 pakets for video.

Did you know such an error?

hi

The region should be configured for AAC/Wideband audio (which as of release 5.1.1 or higher of CUCM permits up to 256 Kbps of audio per call) and a video bandwidth of at least 12500 Kbps (12.5 Mbps). As of release 5.1.1 or higher of CUCM, the maximum video bandwidth permitted is 32,256 Kbps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Video/tpcmdep.html

check this point and see if you gonna see any diffrence or not

good luck

please rate the helpful post