cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot login to MCU Codian 4550

Shane Maddox
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that has a MCU Codian 4550.  They recently had their ISDN lines replaced by the local Telco Co. and since then the MCU admins have not been able to login to set up calls.  They can reach the web interface but can go no further.  I had them to try and telnet/ssh into the device and run an admin password clear command but the couln't connect, giving them "refused connection" return.  I also has them try the default login in case they didn't reset it and it didn't work.  Does anyone in this forum know of another way to get in with Admin rights and rest the other two accounts?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shane. Telnet or SSH isnt available on these units. If they cant get in the unit with the admin password, then a reset_config from console may be your best bet. Also dont know why changing isdn lines would cause this to occurr since these MCUS dont have direct ISDN connections.

VR
Patrick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shane. Telnet or SSH isnt available on these units. If they cant get in the unit with the admin password, then a reset_config from console may be your best bet. Also dont know why changing isdn lines would cause this to occurr since these MCUS dont have direct ISDN connections.

VR
Patrick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: