Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Change selfview Position/Location in Touch Device

Hi,

Is there any way to change the selfview position/location using touch device by just hold & drag the icon from right-left-top-bottom, so it appears same on display.

• TelePresence
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Green

I've just tried this on an EX90 running TC6.3 and that is how it functions - within a call, if you click on the self view button, you can hold and drag the self-view window on the touch panel to different locations and it moves on both the panel and the display (see screenshot of my touchpanel while moving the selvfiew).  The six boxes around the enge of the screen are the possible locations to place the selfview window.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

3 REPLIES

If you are referring to C/EX series systems running TC software, then yes. Starting in TC6.2 Active Control was introduced which allows you to make video layout changes on the fly during a call.

Check out this guide on page 27 (

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/ex-series/tc6/user_guide/ex60-ex90-user-guide-tc63.pdf)

--

Chad Patterson

So its works only starting TC6.2 ?

Any chance is it was available in TC5.XXXX

VIP Green

I've just tried this on an EX90 running TC6.3 and that is how it functions - within a call, if you click on the self view button, you can hold and drag the self-view window on the touch panel to different locations and it moves on both the panel and the display (see screenshot of my touchpanel while moving the selvfiew).  The six boxes around the enge of the screen are the possible locations to place the selfview window.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Views
Helpful
Replies