Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco C40 - preset bug

PumpkinEater69
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using Cisco TelePresence System C40 with firmware TC7.3.5.a93bdb1.

I've discovered a bug in the camera presets - when I am choosing any of it, input is being changed (in my case 1 to 2, which is currently not in use).

Any ideas how this can be fixed?

Many thanks

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How are you saving and recalling the camera presets?

How many cameras are connected to the C40?  If more than one, are they going into a video switcher and then into the C40 as a single input?

If the above is true, it could be that when the second camera is selected, and the preset is recalled, the C40 could be switching to the second input where it expects the camera to be connected.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When you save the preset, it should save the details of the camera positions and which is the current active source.

Are you using the right preset commands?  There's a couple which can be confusing.

If you use the "xCommand Preset Store" CLI command, that should do what you want it to do.

Note: The TC7.3.5 software release was Deferred due to some critical security vulnerabilities, and is no longer available to download.  I'd highly recommend that you upgrade to a more recent (and supported) version, the latest being TC7.3.12.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.