Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco C40 register to Avaya CS1000

Hi

I would like to know, is it possible to connect Cisco Telepresence C40 to Avaya CS1000 for audio conferencing

Thanks in advanced for your help

Best Regadrs

Syahrir Mohamed Yatim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Syahrir,

Avaya CS1000 is the old nortel cs1000 systems which support h.323/sip. 

i think you should be able to register as far as it supports standard protocols which in my view it does. Although i never tried it.

Regards

Alok

4 REPLIES

Hi Syahrir,

Avaya CS1000 is the old nortel cs1000 systems which support h.323/sip. 

i think you should be able to register as far as it supports standard protocols which in my view it does. Although i never tried it.

Regards

Alok

Hi Alok

Thanks for your answer.

I do understand that Avaya CS1000 support H.323/SIP.

Also, i know you mentioned that you've never tried it before, but what would you think/recommend in order to make it work.

Best Regards

Syahrir Mohamed Yatim

VIP Green

Hi Syahrir,

Again, never having tried it before, I'd suggest you just try to fill in the fields in the configuration with valid details and see if it works.

You'll likely need to set the H.323 gatekeeper address (and may need to set discovery to manual), the E.164 address and the H.323 ID.

Similar for SIP, set the profile 1 UTI to the correct SIP address, give it a Display Name, set the relevant Authentication details, and add the CS1000's IP address in the proxy field (and set mode to Manual if required).

That, I would think, should give you the basics.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne

Thanks for answer.

Just want to confirm with you

If i use the setting as per your recommendation, I wouldnt need to add other device, right? Just C40 as a standalone and Avaya CS1000

Please advise

Best Regards

Syahrir Mohamed Yatim

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content