Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco C90 Max Input

chanyk.ken
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I got a quick question, how many input can C90 show at once during a call. I understand it can process up to 5.

In short, Can i have the primary and secondary camera shown together during a call??

Thanks,

Ken

10 Replies 10

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi ken,

yes you can do that,

using teh TC console you can create an customer layout with both the feed to be sent.

Regards

Ravi kr.

Hi Raviyad,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in my reply.

Can I know what is a TC Console? I'm new so sorry for asking a newbie question.

thanks
Ken

Hi Ken,

TC console is a software which allows you to create you desired layouts on your video calls.

it allows you to customize the layouts on C60 C90

C40 has a very limited usage.(cannot create new layouts)

user guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc6/tc_console/codec-c-series_tc-console_tc60.pdf

software download

https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/telepresence/av-integrator/tools/tc-console/tc-console.gsp

hope this helps

Thanks

Ravi kr.

Ravi,

Many thanks, WIll get it tested and update accordingly.

Ken

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, you can use the TC Console software to create layouts for your C60/C90 to show multiple video windows.  We have a number of ours configured to show three cameras.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in my reply.

Can I know what is a TC Console? I'm new so sorry for asking a newbie question.

thanks
Ken

Hi Ken,

TC Console is some software you can use to tweak some of the layouts and audio on the C60/C90 (and to a limited extent the C40).

See Ravi's post in this thread for the documentation and download link.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne, Thanks for the responses. I will get it tested and revert back asap. Ken

Hi Ken,

I've attached a sample of some of the sorts of layouts we've done (rename to layouts.xml to use it with the TC Console software).

It'll give you an idea of how you can do some of the different things.

Wayne

--

Wayne
--

Hi Wayne, Thanks for the responses. I will get it tested and revert back asap. Ken
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: