cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco (Codian) MCU Feature Request

David Anstee
Level 4
Level 4

Time and time again I have had customers ask me if they can customise or add splash screens to their MCU. Many of them have looked at the Polycom RMX and are really impressed with how customisable the splash screens and voice prompts are in the RMX.

I have asked so many times by so many vartying customers that surely this must have also been asked many times by other customers too? Are there any plans to add customisable features to the Codian series of products? Is there a way to do this today?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

crisalex
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear David,

I would strongly recommed that you adress this directly to our Codian team through the Key Account Manager.

The KAM will be able to follow up directly this with the Product Manager and based on the business impact that the request has it over the customer business to speed up the implementation on it.

Kind regards

Cristian 

Would be great if Cisco had a similar set-up to Polycom, where you can lodge feature requests on-line.

jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Cristian,

I have logged it via our KAM, however it has now dissapeared into the black hole that is Cisco. I have no idea if the request has been passed to R&D or what? I have no confidence anything will get done about this feature request that I have submitted on behald of a customer...

David

Hi David,

All of the feature request are getting to developers, so there is absolutely no doubt from this perspective that the request was addresed to the right people.

Have a great day

Cristian