Helpful
Replies

CISCO PrecisionHD (TTC8-02) Camera connected to a TB Edge95

tex.ferrell
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I had a TB PrecisionHD (TTC8-01) camera that I needed to replace. I ordered a new camera Cisco PrecisionHD (TTC8-02) and discovered the two were not completely interchangeable.

Connecting to a Edge95:

-TTC8-01 was connected via C3000 cable with full control and video

I cannot get the TTC8-02 to work with the C3000, C6000, or the shipped cable.

I could get video if I connect the HDMI <--> DVI (PC Input), but still no camera control.

Any suggestions to make the new Cisco PrecisionHD cameras to work in place of a TB PrecisionHD?

Thanks!

-tex

6 Replies 6

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Tex,

logically teh control cable should be able to give you all three video power and control.

Just have a question the cable you received was that provided along with the new CTS-PHD-S camera.

would it be possible to share a pic showing the difference between the two cameras

Regards

Ravi kr.

Cisco PrecisionHD TTC8-02

Tandberg PrecisionHD TTC8-01

Hi,

I have Tanberg Tanberg TTC8-01 camera. And i wanna connect it to my pc for using adobe virtual meeting. Is it possible? If it is possible, how can i do connection? could you help me? 

Thank you for your support0 

Hi Omer, Not supported thanks

tex.ferrell
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone else have any problems regarding the different cameras?

Tex,

Becuase the 3000 & 6000 codecs utilize the THSI/LVDS (proprietary high speed serial) connection between codec and camera, in order to use the new 1080p PHD camera you will need to set the camera to 720p60 and introduce the Tandberg Video Switch (TVS) to accommodate the HDMI output of the camera.  The connection between codec and TVS is THSI/LVDS.

That being said, the Edge codecs will not recognize the TVS (unless the software has been updated very recently to do so).

The best solution is to replace with the 720p PHD with another.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: