Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager - Adding E20s

Dean O'Meara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have been reading on the Internet that E20's are supported on CPCM however I am struggling to find how to add these.. I have the below to choose from but I dont see E20. Can anyone help?

Start New Discussion - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Logicalis UK.jpg

2 Replies 2

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Dean

To support E20 you need to run latest one CPCM 1.2.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6491/ps11433/ps11480/qa_c67-711684.html

'

Support for Cisco TelePresence Endpoints

Q. Which Cisco TelePresence endpoints does Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager support?

A. Collaboration Manager will support the following Cisco TelePresence System endpoints: CTS 500 Series, CTS 1000, CTS 1100, CTS 1300 Series, CTS 3000 Series, CTS 3200 Series running software version 1.7 or later, and Cisco TelePresence System EX/Profile/Integrator C/Quick Set series endpoints running software version 4.1 or later. For personal video endpoints, Cisco Prime Collaboration Manager supports CIUS, 89xx, 99xx, Jabber Video, E20, MXP, MX 200/300, SX20 and Polycom HDX/VSC endpoints.

'

Hope that helps!

Regards

Rafal

Thanks rszereme.

I will download the latest release.

Dean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: