Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco sx80 Layouts and Displays configuration

Hello everyone

I am installing a sx80 cisco telepresence, it has 3 dispays, two connected to HDMi ports and one conneceted to DVI port.  I have a question in order to know if we have some way for modify a layout, there are 5 or 6 layouts by default, but Can we modify these ones?  Other question is if there is some way for configuring a display for receiving content just when remote site send content and the others two shows selfview, when remote site is not sending, I want that 1 display shows remote site and other two displays continue shows swlfview.

Thanks

1 REPLY

You can modify the layout

You can modify the layout with the use of the TC Console software available here.

We don't actually have an SX80s but I know that the C series with dual display unit out of the box, 1 display is used for Presentation, and the other is used for Remote with Local as a PiP. We dislike this setup however, and have Local on one screen and Remote on the other, then when a Presentation is shown, this appears on the Local display, and the the Local selfview appears as a PiP on the Remote screen. I'm sure something similar could be achieved on the SX80

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content