i never used this TP version but reading the data sheet it seems that you need a CUCM either in a server or a VM as the express TP provide you only with the bellow
Features and Benefits
Cisco TelePresence Commercial Express offers the following key features and benefits:
• Unified appliance for infrastructure applications: A single appliance contains all three infrastructure solutions, allowing you to deploy a single solution for meeting all your infrastructure needs in small and midsize deployments.
• Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch (Multipoint Switch): The core functions of the Multipoint Switch are preserved in Commercial Express, enabling up to 15 segments on a single call. For more information about the Multipoint Switch, refer to the data sheet at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7315/index.html.
• Cisco TelePresence Recording Server (Recording Server): Cisco TelePresence Commercial Express retains the core functions of the Recording Server, with limitations on the number of recording, playback sessions, and hours of recording stored. Refer to the Cisco TelePresence Recording Server data sheet at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10341/index.html for core functions.
• Cisco TelePresence Manager: Cisco TelePresence Commercial Express preserves the core features of the Cisco TelePresence Manager with limitations on the number of rooms that can be managed and the amount of data stored for reporting. More information about the Cisco TelePresence Manager is available at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7074/index.html.
• License management: Cisco TelePresence Commercial Express uses the Cisco TelePresence Manager to enforce license limitations for capacity and features, described in Table 2. When the hardware is detected, the Multipoint Switch, Recording Server, and Cisco TelePresence Manager automatically restrict functions to those permitted under the license.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.