cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TelePresence Content Server's server mode is stuck in "Configuration reload, Offline"

doanhuuhiep
Level 1
Level 1

My Cisco TelePresence Content Server's server mode is stuck in "Configuration reload, Offline"

I can't dial in or dial out.

I tried to restart Content Service

And I tried to reload the server but I cannot resolve this problem.

Are there people having a idea to resolve it?

Thank you.

7 Replies 7

outlooker
Level 1
Level 1

You need the "checksum" to active the windows service, which is related to your server's MAC address. If you had the cisco support contract, you could ask them to generate it for you. If you were using TCS 5.0, I can help.

I'm using Cisco TelePresence Content Server v6.0 Build 3528, now.

Do you show me where to fill the "checksum" in TCS?

The checksum should be in the Windows registry table close to the release key and option keys. I just can not remember where it is exactly, as I need to spend a few days to reconstruct the TCS 5.0 VMware.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you tried to do a repair of the TCS application yet (Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs)?  The repair will not affect any existing recordings, or alter the database, it will just do a repair of the TCS software and usually fixes most issues.

Hi,

You can check the content engine logs in E:/Logs to find what exact error you are seeing there. If it is indeed complaining about the checksum verification failing, you need to contact Cisco support to get it. You need to provide the serial number and the LAN 1 mac address in the support ticket. 

You can verify the Windows registries to check if it contains the checksum or not. The location of the registry is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > TANDBERG > TCS.

Regards,

-Deepti

doanhuuhiep
Level 1
Level 1

I called TAC and then they calculated checksum again.

Now, my TCS is working normally.

Thanks for the follow up post and letting us know you have it working properly again now (and how it was fixed to possibly assist others in the future).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: