Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco telepresence content server - Seperate content

We have a Cisco Telepresence Content server v5.3 build 3486.

My client is looking for a recorded video to be split without content . Kindly advice how to do it . Please note it is a recorded video .

I went through the templates we have at TCL, but it has only Swiching , joined , Stacked and PIP.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you already have a recording that contains content, then that content is shown, there is no disabling that part as it's already recorded.  I noticed you asked about recording video without content in another discussion, hopefully that helps in this case.

View solution in original post

That's correct - once the video is recorded, you can't change the layout.

The templates tell the server how you want the layout created and stored when it is recorded.  It doesn't store each part separately.

As per your other thread - to record video without content, you'll need to pipe it through your MCU and not send the content to the recording alias.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you already have a recording that contains content, then that content is shown, there is no disabling that part as it's already recorded.  I noticed you asked about recording video without content in another discussion, hopefully that helps in this case.

So my understanding , If Video is already recorded using TCS, we will not be able to alter it and separate the presentation alone . We have templates only to choose the layout . 

Patrick ,

Recording video without content using call configuration does not seems to work for me. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Regards

That's correct - once the video is recorded, you can't change the layout.

The templates tell the server how you want the layout created and stored when it is recorded.  It doesn't store each part separately.

As per your other thread - to record video without content, you'll need to pipe it through your MCU and not send the content to the recording alias.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: