Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TelePresence MX200

candid.emile
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys.

Recently we've received TelePresence MX200, set it up. it works fine but we are missing 4 screws that keep device itself attached to the stand.

Missing screws is probably our fault due to internal movement , labeling and so on. But I was hoping to get specification for the size of these screws so I can get replacement somewhere around.

p.s. I guess it's unusual issue but that's what we've got.

Best regards, Sergey.

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Sergey,

Looking at this document, it appears that the screws you're after would be M6x40mm.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Nice Search Wayne

Regards

Ravi kr.

Thanks Ravi.  Took quite a bit of looking around to find that one   That's the only MX200 documentation I can find that mentions the actual size of the screws - all the others just show where to put them but not the sizes.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.