Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco TelePresence SX20 with Laptop

I am using a Cisco TelePresence SX20 as standalone endpoint configured with Public IP address (in Pakistan). I want to connect a laptop (in Canada) to start video conferencing using laptop camera. Please advice me the software to install on the laptop so that i can start the video conference with my SX20 based on IP configured on my SX20.

For understanding kindly refer to the attached network layout.

Please help me its urgent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,www.ciscojabbervideo.combr

Hi,

www.ciscojabbervideo.com

br Oleksandr

br Oleksandr
5 REPLIES

Hi,www.ciscojabbervideo.combr

Hi,

www.ciscojabbervideo.com

br Oleksandr

br Oleksandr
VIP Purple

In addition to what Oleksandr

In addition to what Oleksandr has recommened.  If you use the Jabber Video client you'll need to dial your SX20 address using the following format.

<something>@<SX20_IP_Address>

<something> can be whatever you like, it's just a placeholder, because the Jabber Video client can only dial URI formatted addresses, they can't dial just a straight IP address.

Could you please tell me the

Could you please tell me the third party software in place of Jabber from where i only put the ip address of SX20 and start the video conferencing.

Option 1 --- Use SX20 to dial

Option 1 --- Use SX20 to dial the Jabber (dial the SIP address of the Jabber);

Option 2 --- Use the Jabber to dial SIP address of SX20, which is XXXXX@IP address of SX20.

If you have infrastructure support, you can use Jabber to dial IP Gateway address, then followed by Conference ID and security PIN, but this is not for your case. 

Hi, Thanks for the support.

Hi,

Thanks for the support. We test the jabber video in Pakistan and its is working fine when we call from the Cisco SX20 to jabber SIP URI. But once we try to connect our customer in Canada the video is coming but no voice is receiving on both ends.

Note: When dial from jabber to SX20 (e.g test@xx.xx.xx.xx) IP the call connect but message POP up saying "No Incoming Video".

Kindly help me what could be the issue.

Views
Helpful
Replies