cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TelePresense Management Suite cannot delete finished conference(s)

doanhuuhiep
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using TMS 14.4.1

When I delete finished conference(s), I receive a warning:

Are there any people knowing the reason I can't delete finished conference(s)?

Thank and best regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Starting with TMS 14.4 meetings that have ended or in the past cannot be deleted, it's a new feature to retain CDR data.  See bottom of pg 2 of the TMS 14.4 release notes, under "Changes to the handling of ongoing and deleted meetings".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is there one conference in particular you can't delete, or is it all of them?  Are you trying to do them all at once, and if so, have you tried to do them individually to see if there's just one that's stopping you delete them as a group?

Once you identify a "bad" conference, are you able to edit it and then try deleting it afterwards?

Is there a need to actually remove the conferences from the list?  Are you doing this for a specific reason? - We have generally left everything there in our database so historical reporting can be done if required (we have completed conferences back to when we implemented TMS in 2009).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Starting with TMS 14.4 meetings that have ended or in the past cannot be deleted, it's a new feature to retain CDR data.  See bottom of pg 2 of the TMS 14.4 release notes, under "Changes to the handling of ongoing and deleted meetings".

Well spotted Patrick.  I hadn't seen that one yet in my glance through the 14.4.x release notes.  +5.

I'll make a note of that one - we haven't migrated to 14.4.x yet - still running 14.3.2 here.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: