Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS 14.4 "The Ajax Request Failed..."

Amine Majdi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I installed Cisco TMS 14.4, during installation all done fine, but at the first connection I got error in pop-up The Ajax Request Failed...

TMS ERRORCOOKIE{FF44A030-7F95-461C-8065-615FCE335F7B} var TMSError = { toggle: function(tableId) { var errorTable = $(tableId); errorTable.style.display = 'block'; TMSElement.positionCenter(tableId); $('InfoTable').style.display = 'none'; } } Stop_Wait();   An error has occurred!
Please click the back-button in your browser to return to the previous page, or click here to go to the TMS front page. If the problem persists, please contact your TMS Administrator. 

You can see the image 

Can any one help me

Thank you

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

There should be a more specific error message in log-web.txt, found in the \data folder in the TMS install directory on your server. What does it say?

Regards,
Kjetil

View solution in original post

You can create a service account in SQL Server, and set the service account's language to English. Then use this service account for TMS's connection to SQL Server.

-Kjetil

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

There should be a more specific error message in log-web.txt, found in the \data folder in the TMS install directory on your server. What does it say?

Regards,
Kjetil

Thank you for your response 

You can find the file log-web.txt in attachment. 

Thank you for your help

The log says:

[...] La conversion d'un type de données varchar en type de données datetime a créé une valeur hors limites [...]

My guess is that you have a SQL Server where the default language is set to French. Change it to English, and the problem should go away.

-Kjetil

Thank you Kjetil, 

I can't change the language, because the database is on the external server where the customer have other critical database. Can I have other solution for this problem ? 

Amine

You can create a service account in SQL Server, and set the service account's language to English. Then use this service account for TMS's connection to SQL Server.

-Kjetil

Thank you for your help Kjetil, 

it work, for people have this problem you can find in the Attachment where I change the default language on user

Thank you one more time for Kjetil Ree

Hi Kjetil,

I am experiencing the same problem. However, I do not think it is a language setting problem I have attached my log-web.txt. If you have time could you take a look at it and see if anything is obvious to you. Thank you so much. Mike

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: