Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco TMS first Turn on Idle all sessions

Hello.

we have video conference system with Cisco TMS, MCU blades 8420, Gatekeeper Tandberg and Cisco C Series endpoint, MXP Series etc...

this week we have problems with scheduling because when we scheduled meeting its passed of pending sessions to idle session direct and all codec says no connect.

never begins the meeting on active sessions.

then of this we end the meeting or session and reprogram this session and this begins to active session.

im checked the conectivity between Cisco TMS and MCU, Endponits its Ok.

rigth now we have restarted the server and MCU and GK but still continue the problem.

The cisco TMS its located in other region with transit for WAN network. we have reserve Bandwith with QoS for video, voice and data for MCU and Endpoints im asking its necesary reserve BW for Cisco TMS commands API, Https, Https and  other protocols? the problem maybe congestion in WAN Networks?

What protocol should ensure for guaranty connect commands API end to end from Cisco TMS - MCU and Endpoints.

I appreciate your support.

BR Giacomo P.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did not fully understand

I did not fully understand your description.

The communication is done on TMS with HTTP or HTTPS depending on your settings.

In general I would say as the management / monitoring also goes via these ports I would

expect tickets with connection issues showing up on your TMS.

I would look at the logs and see: is the conference properly generated on the MCU,

is the dial in number ok, can the endpoint reach the mcu, can the mcu reach the endpoints,

is there something suspicious on the GK, any other conferences and or port reservations

on the MCU

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

1 REPLY

I did not fully understand

I did not fully understand your description.

The communication is done on TMS with HTTP or HTTPS depending on your settings.

In general I would say as the management / monitoring also goes via these ports I would

expect tickets with connection issues showing up on your TMS.

I would look at the logs and see: is the conference properly generated on the MCU,

is the dial in number ok, can the endpoint reach the mcu, can the mcu reach the endpoints,

is there something suspicious on the GK, any other conferences and or port reservations

on the MCU

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Views
Helpful
Replies